Our patients can expect to find a team of clinicians who are dedicated to providing the individualized care needed to achieve their rehabilitative goals. We achieve this through offering the following to each patient:
- Our goal is to schedule patients for their initial evaluation within 2-3 days.
- A physical therapist will complete a comprehensive inital evaluation to assess your pain, range of motion, strength, gait, and any functional limitations.
- Based on your evaluation, an indvidiualzied plan of care will be developed and specific short and long term goals will be set.
- Individual physical therapy sessions will usually last about 60 minutes.
- Most patients are treated 2-3 times a week for 4-6 weeks. After your first 4-6 weeks, you will be reevaluated to update your plan of care and assess the need for continued physical therapy.
- When your treatment goals have been met and physical therapy is nearing conclusion, we will develop a transitional gym or home exercise program for each patient.